What other business are saying
S/4HANA is SAP’s next-generation Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Suite. Organizations planning to implement this real-time digital core to their business need to choose between a migration (brownfield) or start anew (greenfield).
Moving to SAP’s latest ERP is not like any other enterprise software upgrade. With a new database technology, a new user experience, and redesigned business processes, adopting S/4HANA is a system conversion. Organizations need to evaluate their current landscape, technical prerequisites, target software versions, and business case in order to select the right migration path: brownfield, greenfield, or a phased approach.
Which Of The Following Benefits Do Companies Expect From S/4 Hand?
59% improving current business, processes
58% Reducing running and maintenance costs
46% Simpler and quicker generation of reports
42% Becoming ready for Digital Core announced by SAP
35% Holistic real-time access to information
17% Holistic real-time access to information
SAP S/4HANA offers unparalleled performance due to SAP HANA’s in-memory database, enabling users to perform reporting and analytics in real-time on live data, close fiscal periods faster, or identify trends and act upon them before competitors have the chance. It supports innovation through the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, yet simplifies the overall IT landscape, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership.
S/4HANA is available in three primary flavours: On-premise, Public Cloud or Private Cloud. We are one of just a handful of organisations in the world authorised by SAP to provide solutions across all three, or hybrid.
More accurate decision-making
Our S/4HANA deployments make our clients’ processes run quicker. Our real-time analytics solutions give you more accurate decision-making. We create new data models to significantly reduce the size of your database, leading to performance gains and hardware cost reductions. With simplified data in fewer tables, processes can be performed more simply, and reports generated far quicker.
Improved user experiences
We recognise the importance of engaging your internal SAP users and have an army of SAP Fiori experts who can create improved user experiences for your teams. Fiori reduces the volume of keystrokes required to perform transactions. Due to being more intuitive, Fiori also reduces training and testing, compared with a traditional SAP ECC solution.
SAP HANA Value Highlights ( Inside page of Values)
- Accelerate to new business models
- Enter new markets and industries
- Accelerate M & A synergy
- Run live (digital boardroom)
- Reorganize on the fly
- Speed and agility
- Run simple(master complexity)
- Increase in revenue through superior end-to-end customer service
- 10-15% reduction in days of inventory
- 10-15% reduction in logistics cost
- 5-10% reduction in asset maintenance cost
- 10-15% reduction in manufacturing cost
- 25-30% reduction in manufacturing cycle time
- 10-15% increase in productivity
- Increase in operating margin
- Real-time risk and fraud management
- Finance compliance and tax optimization
- Collaborative approach to risk management
- Optimize audit management
Total Cost of Ownership
- Project delivered in weeks/months not years
- 10x smaller data footprint
- 10x+ faster data backup/restore
- 7x higher throughput
- 50-70% faster operational reporting
- Accelerated “on top innovation” with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Faster adoption through cloud and SAP Flori