SAP migration to the cloud brings numerous benefits to organizations in terms of cost, flexibility, security, and speed. Whether you are a large enterprise or a small organization having core, mission-critical SAP applications, we can help you move to Google Cloud with minimal disruption. We enable you to leverage Google Cloud’s secure, modern, and reliable global infrastructure while opening doors to AI, ML, and analytics. From SAP migration advisory to implementation, choosing the right strategy and migration methods to support, we have got you covered! Ready for the cloud? Kickstart your SAP migration journey to Google Cloud today.
Our Key Differentiators
Eliminate Capex and Lower TCO
Cloud is priced based on the time and scale of utilization. This eliminates upfront investments. Additionally, since we manage the SAP migration entirely and internal resource dependency is reduced, your TCO is lowered dramatically.
Guaranteed System Performance
Systems are maintained securely with the highest level of performance and security while ensuring optimized agility and speed.
Effective and tool-enabled backup ensures business continuity and higher availability.
Technology Updates at no Cost
The latest software features are always at your disposal without additional impact on the operating budget.
Remote and secure connectivity offers operational flexibility, while flexible subscription models ensure flexible costs.
Since scalability is inherent in the cloud, you don’t have to track usage capacity after critical installations, deployments, migrations, and add-ons.
Sap Audit & Cloud Assesment SAP Landscape Design & Sizing Migrate of SAP on GCP Managed Services
- SAP Strategy Development
- SAP Landscape Audit – EWA Report
- SAP HANA Sizing (AnyDB)
- Assessment & Planning Tool – SAP
- Availability & disaster recovery – RTO, RPO, and Backup
- Global and Regional Data Security Assessment
- S/4HANA Assessment – Custom Code Remedy and Function Enhancement Value Chain
- SAP and Non-SAP Architecture and Solution Design
- Business Case & Cost Optimization based on the current cost analysis
- Migration Strategy and Execution Plan –
- Brownfield (AnyDB and SoH) Lift & Shift – AnyDB, SoH, and S/HANA Lift and Migrate – AnyDB, SoH Lift & Shift/Migrate to HANA – AnyDB, SoH
- Greenfield S/4HANA Transformation
- Business Continuity
- HANA System Replication
- Integration Touch Points
- SAP and NON-SAP Cloud Solution Integration – consideration
- Identity Access Management
- Single Sign-On – via Active Directory
- Firewall and EndPoint Protection, Etc.
- Detailed Migration Strategy
- SAP Environment Deployment
- Primary and Secondary – “SAP Certified Series” – VM, Storage, Networks, Security
- DR Setup – RTO & RPO
- Backup – recovery point
- Optional – PaaS – Application and
- Database Modernization
- Execution of Migration – Google
- Cloud Platform Disaster Recovery, Network Setup – S2S, Interconnect
- Post Migration Procedures
- Performance testing and Evaluation
- Infrastructure management. Maintenance and Operations Support
- 24x 7 SAP Basis and AMS services
- Fixed cost approach
- Environment – Modernization – DevOps Automation, RPA, Power Apps
- Application Platform – AI, RPA, IoT, Analytics and Machine Learning usage for Innovative Projects.
Technology & Partners
Manual Process Cost you Money, Customers, and People
Take the Big Leap Forward in Business Transformation
NextGen Application Support